I don’t know about you, but one thing that always puts a smile on my face is candy! I can be in the worst mood ever, unwrap a piece of my favorite candy and forget what I was upset about in the first place!
Recently I was introduced to a company that has quickly become one of my favorites, and if you like candy (especially chocolate) then I’m sure you’ll love them as well! My Maw Gifts is the brain child of retiree Margaret Wiggins. After hearing so many stories about “work at home” businesses and the internet, Margaret decided to try her hand at it and so in July 2008 My Maw Gifts was born. My Maw Gifts are the perfect gift for any occasion; Graduation, Birthday, Christmas, or just a very special way to say “Thank You” to a friend or co-worker.
My Maw Gifts offers its customers handmade in the USA, custom arranged, gift baskets designed to look like delicious flower arrangements…how yummy does that sound? With over 25 custom baskets to choose from the hardest part will be choosing just one! There are four categories of gift baskets to choose from; Chocoholics, Specialty, Gourmet, and Home Made and each one offers an assortment of yummy, delightfully playful, unique gift options. The Chocoholics gift baskets come in such tempting choices as Milky Way, Snickers, Hershey’s, M&M, and many more! My Maw Gifts Specialty gift baskets include an array of tasty gift ideas as well; Movie Night, Thanks a Million, and Ice Cream Sundae are just a few of the delicious specialty options they offer. The Gourmet Gift baskets give the true snack connoisseur something to cherish with unique and delicious choices like Gourmet Gold and Creme de la Creme! Last but not least are My Maw Gifts Home Made options; Royal Rum Cake and Petite Pecan Tarts!
Buy it! You can purchase these unique and yummy gift baskets online at My-MawGifts.com!
The amazing lady behind My Maw Gifts is offering one of my awesome readers a chance to win one of these super delicious gift baskets (winners choice of baskets is limited to select baskets only! How cool is that!
Win it! To be entered into this giveaway please visit My Maw Gifts and look around (try not to drool too much), come back here and leave a comment telling me which gift basket you would choose if you win…easy as that! This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries count!
- Follow my Misadventures via my Rss Feed, Email, or on Blogger…2 extra entries each!
- Grab one (or all) of my buttons…2 extra entries each!
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway…1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Sign up for My Maw Gift’s online newsletter…3 Extra entries!
- Become a Fan (or Friend) of Misadventures in Baby Raising on Facebook…3 Extra entries!
- Become a Friend of My Maw Gifts on Facebook (Margaret Aaron-Wiggins)…3 Extra entries!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post and My Maw Gifts (you can also post on Facebook or MySpace)…5 Extra Entries!
- Enter any of my other giveaways…1 Extra entry!
- Comment on any non-giveaway post…1 Extra entry each comment!
This giveaway ends on Tuesday October 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on this post! Winner will have 48 hours to contact me and claim their prize, failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting their prize and me choosing another winner.