Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, October 30, 2009

image

Do you travel a lot for work? Do you find yourself being forced to leave your laptop at home because you don’t have a laptop bag? Do you have a laptop bag but it’s about as far from stylish as Princess' Lea’s buns? image

Let me introduce you to a company that I recently had the pleasure of working with…Ice Red! Here is some more information about Ice Red from their website:

Ice Red designs is unique, sleek, clean-lined design. Ice Red Design believes that a good design delights customers with a distinctly original mix of style, function, quality and cost - carefully balanced to the finest detail. Above all, Ice Red believes that the best designs come from earnest devotion to customers, this means treating customers as partners, listening well, and continuously innovating with them.

Ice Red offers an array of great bags to fit every style and every occasion; messenger bags, cargo laptop bags, urban laptop totes, and much more! I received the Ice Red Glossy Laptop Bag in Pink to review. I have to say that I was very surprised at how big roomy the laptop bag was. I also loved the color (what woman doesn’t like pink) and the shiny, glossy, patent leather material. One of the best features however was the padded inside pocket for my laptop, it kept it safe, secure, and scratch free which was a great selling point for me! Another feature that I love is the many, many storage spaces in the laptop bag, there truly is a place for everything!

image

Buy it! You can purchase any of the bags mentioned about at IceRedBags.com!

You can also see Ice Red Designs and many more cool gift ideas in my Holiday Gift Guide 2009!

disclosure button

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!