All of my children love music, remember this post? When my oldest daughter was a baby I had a hard time getting her to sleep at night. I either had to rock her or walk around with her for hours…and neither one is something I remember fondly. One day on a trip home from her grandmothers she was being fussy so I decided to pop in a Lullaby CD and within five minutes she was sleeping. From that point on we played music whenever she went to sleep and it never failed. (FYI this method worked with all but one of my four kids).
When I had the chance to try out the Little Music Lovers Sampler CD (part of the Smart Music Series) I was very excited. Little Music Lovers sampler CD includes tracks by Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and several beloved lullabies. The Little Music Lovers Smart Music Series for kids includes four CD’s; Smart Music for Story Time (Beethoven), Smart Music for Activity Time (Bach), Smart Music for Play Time (Mozart), and Smart Music for Bedtime (traditional lullabies).
I have to be honest and tell you that my children are used to pop and rock music. When I first put the sampler CD in they looked at me like, “Uh mom that is not Britney Spears!” (Yes I know how bad that sounds). While the kids didn’t seem to care too much for the music at first they soon began to sway and spin as it played in the background! I noticed that both of my youngest children really seemed to enjoy the sampler cd music as background noise (a welcome change from Nick Jr I might add) and I loved the fact that they were listening to Bach and Beethoven!
Buy it! You can purchase The Little Music Lovers Series at BarnesandNoble.com!
One of my wonderful readers is going to win their pick of one CD from the Little Music Lovers Smart Music series!
Win it! To be entered into this giveaway please tell me which of the four CD’s you would like to receive if you won…easy peasy! This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries are counted!
Extra Entries: Please leave separate comments for each extra entry!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via Email, RSS Feed, or on Blogger…2 extra entries each!
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway…1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Save money on your Holiday shopping…join me on Blastoff http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/allisonproffitt …5 extra entries!
- Become a Fan of Misadventures in Baby Raising on Facebook…2 extra entries!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via Networked Blogs…2 extra entries!
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post…5 extra entries!
- Enter any other giveaway on Misadventures in Baby Raising…1 additional entry per entry into another giveaway!
- Comment on any non-giveaway post…1 extra entry per comment!
This giveaway ends on Friday November 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and posted in this post! Winner will have 48 hours to contact me and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting prize and me choosing a new winner.
US Residents Only!