Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sarah at My Charmed Life tagged me with this meme the other day and while I usually forget to post them I actually remembered this time so here it goes.


Here are the rules:
Mention the person who tagges you.
List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
Tag 6 other blogs.



6 Unimportant things that make me happy.
  1. Sitting on my front porch during a thunderstorm listening to the rain.
  2. Discovering my kids didn't chew all of the gum I keep stashed in my purse.
  3. Finishing all of my laundry (this very rarely happens).
  4. Being able to go to the grocery store by myself and listening to the music in the car as loudly as I wish.
  5. Painting my toenails and not having one of my kids step on them 5 seconds later.
  6. Finding the time to put on make-up and fix my hair.

And I think I'm going to tag...





Categories:

4 comments :

  1. LOL love it girlie, thx for the tag :) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #1! We have finally gotten so much rain that the drought is seldom mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...sorry I'm just catching up. We had a long weekend and the kids kept me pretty busy.
    THanks for tagging me..i need some blogging ideas..i've been stuck in a rut.
    Love your list
    cheers
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!