Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, May 15, 2009

This afternoon a little boy (he's 9) who lives down the street from me, rides the bus with my girls, and goes to their school was hit by a car while riding his bike. I do not know the little boy or his family and I'm not positive about his condition though I do know it is very serious (a neighbor told me that he had bleeding in his brain) and I know that this family could definitely use your prayers, so please take a minute and say a prayer for the little boy and his family!

Thank you!

5 comments :

  1. That makes me so sad. I will be praying for him tonight! Keep us updated, ok?

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very scary when it gets so close. I'll be thinking about the boy and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh prayers on the way! I hope he is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers are from our family to theirs.
    I hope things work out for the best of all concerned.
    Only God knows what is best.

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!