Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Did you know that June is National Rose Month?  It most certainly is and if you're as big a fan of rose (everything) as I am and are looking for a few fabulous products to try out this month, Korres has some great ones!  

I am a huge fan of Korres;  aside from their products being made from natural ingredients, they are also Eco-friendly and absolutely amazing, seriously, I haven't tried anything yet that I didn't love!  Korres use of natural rose oil in these products makes for great smelling and ultra moisturizing must-have beauty products!  Whether you want to look  fabulous for a hot date this June or you just want to pamper yourself a bit, Korres Natural Products has a collection formulated with wild rose oil, a natural source of Vitamin C, to help moisturize and brighten your complexion!  

Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial: A facial treatment to address uneven skintone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter, more luminous complexion.  ($48)

 

Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser: A gentle skin brightening cleanser powered by wild rose that exfoliates skin naturally using a dual-action process to uncover even, luminous skin.  ($24)

 
 
Wild Rose Lip Butter: A rich, buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish.  ($12)



Korres sent me their Wild Rose Lip Butter recently to try out, in honor of National Rose Month of course.  I'm a big believer that lip balms are the best way to keep your lips soft, smooth and feeling amazing all year long, so I am always on the lookout for something new that I can fall in love with and I definitely wasn't disappointed by the Wild Rose Lip Butter from Korres.  This lip butter is described as a buttery lip balm that melts into your lips and I can't think of a better description as that is exactly what it does!  Aside from having a slight rose smell that will make anyone who lives for rose scented products have to have it in their lives, the Wild Rose Lip Butter leaves your lips with a gorgeous rose colored tint that is perfect for just a hint of color and bonus, it makes your lips feel ah-mazing!  

You can pick up all of the products mentioned above online at Sephora.com just in time for National Rose Month! 

Until next time...

Disclosure:  I received the product(s) mentioned above from the brand (or representing PR) in order to facilitate my review...all opinions are 100% my own!  

2 comments :

  1. I am obsessed with Korres! I use the primer that you reviewed every day and really like it, thank you for more great product suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you like the primer, it's one of my favorites. The Wild Rose Lip Butter is awesome too, you must check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!