Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, June 2, 2014

Today is the kids' last day of school and I am already freaking out about how to keep them entertained so I don't hear, "MOM, I'm bored!!!!" 50 million times a day!  So, in an effort to find some great summer boredom busters, I took to Pinterest and found a ton of great ideas to keep my kiddos entertained all summer long and some of them are just way too awesome for words!  You can check out my DIY Summer Fun Pinterest board below...it's a definite must for all you Moms and Dads out there!

If I can get my husband on bopard we will SO be building a backyard movie theater this summer...I'll keep you up-to-date as to whether or not it actually happens...fingers crossed!

What's your best DIY summer fun trick or tip?  How do you keep your little ones entertained all summer long?

Until next time y'all...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!