Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Having a houseful of girls means that I’ve seen (and played with) my fair share of dolls and I have to admit, I get almost as excited when a new doll arrives as my Lil Diva does…I’m just a big kid at heart I suppose. Lately my Diva is all about Winx Club and their fabulously fashionable line of dolls that go along with their hit show and they are a favorite around here.

We were lucky enough to receive one of the newest dolls from the Winx Club’s newest transformation, Sirenix, for our Holiday Gift Guide. We received the Musa doll and if you know anything about Winx Club or the adorable dolls, then you know how exciting they can be to open for your lil one. Lil Diva is definitely in the doll stage and she spends most of her days playing with her dolls quietly in her room (yes, I realize how lucky I am that she does this LOL) and the Winx Club dolls have become some of her favorites.

winx-club-musa-doll

About Winx Club Musa Sirenix Doll:

The Winx Club's latest magical transformation, Sirenix, is making a splash! Whether on land or under the sea, these girls are always riding the wave of fashion. With cold water activated color change hair, these dolls have the latest hair trend! Six dolls to collect.

If you have a little girl on your holiday list who loves Winx Club, then you’ll definitely have to check out the latest line of dolls, there are six dolls in the Sirenix line to collect, but I have to say, I’m kind of partial to Musa…she’s adorable!

Make sure you check out all of the awesome gift ideas in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide 2013!

Disclosure: I received the Winx Club doll for inclusion in our Holiday Gift Guide, all opinions are 100% my own!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the gift guide as I am constantly trying to find new gifts to lure my little one away from American Girl. I love the dolls, and the fact that they customize them to girls in wheelchairs, with glasses, broken bones, dark, light, hispanic, native american, the list goes on and on. But, we recently spent more at the American Girl salon, than I do at my own salon, leaving me a bit protective of the dolls hair. When my daughter had some friends over to play with her, I almost tackled one of them for using a regular brush (instead of the American Girl approved brush :)) on her hair. Didn't she know that this hairstyle was expensive. Anyway, so is the woes of having girls.

    Thanks for the list again!

    All the best,
    A. S. Noraford
    www.blendedfamilysurvivalguide.com
    author, Stepfamily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me when I say that I know ALL about the perils of having girls, I have 4 all together and they are both expensive and high-maintenance! Thanks for checking us out!

      Delete
  2. my daughter would love this because of the wings and fancy look :) she loves dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been one of Lil Diva's favorite dolls since she opened the package...I think she loved the wings most of all!

      Delete
  3. my daughter would love this because of the wings and fancy look :) she loves dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!