Our family loves to play games and though we don’t have a dedicated Family Game Night (setting one up is definitely one of my goals next year), we do love every opportunity that we have to share that time together as a family. Of course, when you have children who range in age from 15 to 5, it’s not always easy to find a game that the whole family can play and enjoy, but with Fisher-Price Barnyard Bingo, we found a game that the little kids can easily play and the big kids don’t mind playing with them!
About Fisher-Price Barnyard Bingo
FISHER-PRICE® BARNYARD BINGO: A barnyard full of animal and color matching fun awaits! This game helps preschoolers learn their colors and identify different barnyard animals. Kids pull the lever and “BOING”… a chip appears! The first player to get the three coins that match the color of his or her fence cards wins. For 2-4 players.
- Three game levels of varying difficulty that grow with your child
- Animal Names & Colors game has players name the bingo chip colors and animals and make the animal sounds
- Players have to match all three color chips to their fence in the Matching Pairs game
- The Memory Match game is a race to see who can match three animal chips to their fence card first
- Encourages thinking, problem solving, sharing, cooperation, curiosity, discovery and fine motor skills
- Comes with the Barnyard Bingo™ farm, 12 animal bingo chips, four plastic fence cards, two label sheets (adult assembly required) and a parent guide with extended play and learning ideas
If you’re looking for the perfect game for the little animal lover on your holiday gift list, you should definitely check out Barnyard Bingo from Fisher-Price and at less than $15, it’s sure to be a hit this holiday season and you can find it wherever Fisher-Price products are sold!
One very lucky MIBR is going to win a Fisher-Price Barnyard Bingo game just in time for the holidays! Check out the Rafflecopter widget below for official rules and to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the Barnyard Bingo from Fisher-Price to review and include in our holiday gift guide, all opinions are 100% my own!