Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I never used to be much of a coffee drinker, there was just something about the taste of coffee that milk and sugar couldn't make me like, but then somewhere along the way I discovered International Delight and my whole outlook on coffee changed.

 If you're a coffee drinker and you're not familiar with International Delight creamer, you should be...seriously, you really should be. I never used to believe that creamer could make coffee taste good, let alone great, but I've discovered that I was very wrong and that I had wasted a whole lot of time (and a lot of coffee) not making coffee the right way and by the right way I mean by adding International Delight White Chocolate Mocha creamer. I mean the White Chocolate Mocha isn't just great with your morning coffee (my personal favorite way to enjoy it is as iced coffee), it's also a great ingredient to add to all kinds of super yummy desserts as well!

The folks at International Delight are looking for their most passionate flavor fan with a little campaign they like to call "What's Your ID?" where International Delight fans can interact and share their favorite ID flavor on the ID Flavor map. Getting in on the fun is as easy as logging into Facebook and choosing your favorite ID flavor to have your ID pinned to the interactive map. Of course, sharing your favorite ID flavor could also be rewarding as there are a ton of prizes to be won by participating...check out what you could win...

– Magical Trip grand prize - ID Coffee Mugs, Tumblers and Creamers
– Visa gift cards - ID Re-Usable Grocery Bag
– Cold Stone gift cards - Beach towels
– Free ID for a year
– Baking Kit: Kitchen Aid mixer, apron and coupons
– Coffee Bar Kit: Kuerig Coffee Maker, Folgers K-cups, coupons, mug, and Cinnabon Cinnamon

Entering is simple...just head over to http://whatsyourid.com to create your flavor profile and enter to win some of the awesome prizes above!

Since I'm such a fan of the International Delight White Chocolate Mocha flavor, I thought I'd use it as the inspiration behind my own little "Ode to White Chocolate Mocha" Pinterest board...what do ya think?


I don't know about you, but that makes me hungry and a little thirsty and well, it's after midnight here and I shouldn't really have a coffee, but I'm pretty sure iced coffee only kinda counts as "coffee"...right? So I'm off to find my White Chocolate Mocha ID and some ice...until next time.  Oh, and just so you know, I totally believe that if Ryan Reynolds were to drink coffee, that he'd most definitely take it with a splash of ID White Chocolate Mocha...am I right?


 Oops...I almost forgot, you can find ID on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter @indelight and check them out on Pinterest for even more yummy inspiration!

What's Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.