Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, May 31, 2013

RIMMEL-LOGOI’ve admitted many times over the years how much I love makeup, I’ve also admitted that I rarely leave the house without it and haven’t really since I was about 15.  There’s just something about having the ability to transform myself with makeup that makes me smile—yeah, I’m kinda weird like that.  Makeup can be super expensive and though I use several different brands of makeup regularly, I really love it when I find a brand that has great products that don’t cost an arm and a leg…like Rimmel London!

I’m sure that you’ve seen the commercials and heard of Rimmel London, but if you’ve never used their products, then you really have no idea what you’re missing.  Not only is Rimmel London easy on the wallet, their products are truly some of the best I’ve tried in the price range.  I recently had the chance to try out three products from Rimmel London that have transform my beauty routine from lengthy and expensive to super-fast and drop-dead gorgeous is no time, for not a lot of coin!  Rimmel London BB Cream, Rimmel London Natural Bronzer and Rimmel London Match Perfection 3-Tone Blush are three of Rimmel London’s fresh-faced products that help give you flawless skin, without much effort and I have to say, I’m really loving them. 

rimmel-london-bb-cream

I’ve used BB creams before, I even had a favorite that I never thought I’d switch in a million years, but the Rimmel London BB Cream is definitely giving it a run for its money!  It’s a super-makeup with 9 skin perfecting results in one little tube; Rimmel London’s BB Cream primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect your skin all day…did I mention that it also has a broad-spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen?  Most of the BB creams I’ve tried give some coverage, but not as much as I’d really like, but the Rimmel London BB Cream gives me the coverage I want without the cakey, thick, heavy makeup feeling I don’t.  It’s definitely a new favorite!

As with the BB cream, I use bronzer a lot, I happen to like the fresh sun-kissed glow it allows me to have without having to go out in the sun (or bake in a tanning bed) to get it, so I knew I’d love Rimmel London’s Natural Bronzer…and I did!  My favorite product of the three was definitely the Match Perfect 3-Tone Blush.  I usually have such a  hard time finding blush that I like, that looks great, but the Match Perfect was well, perfect!  Not too strong, not too light, the 3-tones worked together to give me a look that was perfect for me…gotta love that! 

You can also check out Claire Danes at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner (below) a few weeks ago, both decked out (and looking fabulous) in Rimmel London! 

claire-danes-rimmel-london

But perhaps the best thing about these three awesome Rimmel London products, is that they are all less than $7 each and they’re available wherever Rimmel London products are sold.  So if you’re looking for a great new BB cream or a terrific blush, make sure you pick these up and give Rimmel London a try!

Disclosure:  I received the products listed above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!