Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, December 7, 2012

If there’s one thing there’s a lot of in my house…it’s shoes.  In all fairness, we do have six kids and one brother-in-law living here so the fact that there are a ton of shoes isn’t really that big a deal, but when my two youngest daughters share the title of “Top Shoe Queen” it becomes a little ridiculous.  And if there’s one person in this house who loves shoes the most, it’s Lil Diva.  She may be only four, but when it comes to shoes and clothes, Lil Diva can hang with the best of them!  She is all about color coordination, though sometimes her choices make absolutely no sense and her favorite thing to fuss over is always the shoes—they must be perfect! 

Bailey Berry Logo

Since shoes are such an important thing at our house, they always make the perfect gift and since I had the opportunity to do a review for Bailey Berry (a very awesome shoe brand), I knew that Diva would be the perfect person to try them out.

BAILEY BERRY’S™  BB STARS™ collection are the latest in kids’ shoes providing both functional design and fun for children. BB STARS™ are designed to be lightweight and protective. Each pair of shoes has our patented Reversa Strap™ technology with four different strap designs that kids can mix & match.

Offered in six FUN, bright colors; each pair includes four different strap designs:

 

  • Beige BB STARS™ include Beige Stripes, Camouflage, Navy Plaid and Nautical Flags Reversa Straps™
  • Black BB STARS™ include Graffiti, Dragon, Camouflage and Skull & Crossbones Reversa Straps™
  • Navy BB STARS™ include Navy & White Stars, Red & White Stripes, Multi Stars and Kelly Green & Navy Stars Reversa Straps™
  • Pink BB STARS™ include Pink Stars, Black & White Polka Dots, Hearts and Skull & Crossbones Reversa Straps™
  • Red BB STARS™ include Red & White Stars, Black & White Stripes, Black & White Checkered and Tie Dye Reversa Straps™
  • White BB STARS™ include Silver Stars, Rainbow, Graffiti and Butterfly Reversa Straps™
  • Children's bracelet and reusable waterproof mesh bag included with every pair
  • BB STARS™ are designed for children ages 1-8, offered in sizes 4/5, 6/7, 8/9, 10/11 and 12/13
  • MSRP: $42.00
  • bailey-berry-2

I thought that the BB STARS shoes were so cute and I knew that Lil Diva would adore them as they’re lightweight, comfortable and most of all, fashionable.  We chose the BB STARS in pink to review and though the shoes themselves are cute, the Reversa Straps are adorable, I love the skulls (I have a thing for skulls) and the black and white polka dot straps are just too freakin cute.  I love that the shoes are lightweight and super easy to clean (I refuse to buy a pair of kids shoes that can’t be easily cleaned…it’s not worth the money in my opinion) and Lil Diva loves them because they are “beautiful”…she’s a shoe lover for sure.  Though it’s a little chilly here in Southern Ohio this time of year, add a pair of thick socks and as long as it isn’t wet outside, the shoes work great,, even in December.  I’m sure Lil Diva can’t wait for summer so she can hit up the pool and the beach in her new BB STAR’S! 

Buy It!

BB STARS™ are currently available at select retailers and online at www.baileyberry.com.

You can “Like” Bailey Berry on Facebook,, Follow @BaileyBerryKids on Twitter and Follow Bailey Berry on Pinterest for the latest!   Don’t forget to check out Bailey Berry’s and so many more great gift ideas in our 2012 holiday gift guide

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

1 comment :

  1. You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something that I feel I might never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely vast for me.
    I'm taking a look ahead on your next submit, I will attempt to get the cling of it!
    Also see my site > reborn

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!