Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, December 10, 2012

Pajanimals-logoOne of the best things about being a blogger who does reviews, is having the opportunity to introduce my children to toys before the rest of the world gets their hands on them—over the years it’s definitely upped my cool factor (is cool even a word they use anymore?).  Anyway on any given day you will find Lil Diva conversing with the UPS and FedEx men and accepting packages, most of the time before I can get to the door myself, I swear the child is 4 going on 40!  Since Lil Diva stays home with me while the rest of the kids are away at school, she usually gets first dibs on whatever toy I’m reviewing at the time and last week when the
PAJANIMALS arrived at our house, she couldn’t have been more excited!

If your little ones watch Sprout, then you probably already know who the PAJANIMALS are, but for those of you who don’t, the PAJANIMALS are an adorable children’s show on Sprout that features 4 friends (CowBella, Apollo, Sweetpea Sue, and Squacky ) who snuggle together every night to sing sweet night time songs to their preschool friends at home.  PAJANIMALS airs daily on Sprout during The Good Night Show and also on Saturday mornings on NBC.

pajanimals-plush

Just in time for the holiday season, TOMY has introduced an all-new line of toys based on the PAJANIMALS television series and I’m sure that these adorably snuggly plush toys will be on lots of little ones holiday wish lists this year.  The new PAJANIMALS line includes all four of the PAJANIMALS in both 9-inch ($12.99) and 15-inch ($24.99) versions,  the Snuggle Up Story Mat (SRP $39.99)  as well as PAJANIMALS ‘Meet the Pajanimals”  and even a mobile app (available in the iTunes store, “Light in the Sky” app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for $4.99). 

PAJANIMALS

If there’s one thing that Lil Diva loves more than anything else, it’s stuffed toys, so when we received the Apollo 9-inch plush and the CowBella 15-inch plush PAJANIMALS last week to review, she fell instantly in love with both of them.  Honestly, I can’t really say that I blame her, I mean, they are absolutely cuddle-worthy and super adorable!  When I asked Lil Diva what she liked most about her PAJANIMALS she said, “I like to play with them and sleep with them, cause they have PJ’s on!” … she really loves that they’re dressed in pajamas.  While I agree that their PJ’s are very adorable, my favorite thing about  the PAJANIMALS is that they are well made and that they come from the same creative minds who brought old favorites like the Muppets and Fraggle Rock  to life—love Jim Henson! 

If you’re looking for a gift for the little ones on your list, you have to check out the PAJANIMALS toy line from TOMY—the 9-inch plush PAJANIMALS and DVD make great stocking stuffers too!  Make sure you ‘Like’ The Jim Henson Company on Facebook and Follow @hensoncompany and @hensonparents on Twitter for the latest PAJANIMALS news!

Don’t forget to check out PAJANIMALS and tons more great gift ideas in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!

BUY IT!

PAJANIMALS can be purchased online at the following retailers:  amazon.com, fao.com, toysrus.com and walmart.com

Disclosure:  I received the items above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

1 comment :

  1. Well since my litte girl seen your daughter with her PAJANIMAL she has asked for one too....guess Santa could put one in her stocking

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!