Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Print

If you know me well, then you know that I am not that into the whole exercise and diet thing, honestly, I’ve never had to be until recently.  Now before you start calling me all kinds of nasty names in your head, let me finish.  Before I became pregnant with my youngest daughter I lost weight relatively easily, even after she was born I lost all of my baby weight and then some and somehow I was back down to the weight I was before I became pregnant with my son (my third child).  Of course, like most things that are too good to be true, I slowly gained the weight back and now nearly four years after my youngest child was born I find myself finally contemplating how I’m going to get back down to my ideal weight and stay there…so far it’s been a challenge.

Given my distaste for diet and exercise, I’m always looking for new ways to make the most of the time I do spend “working out”.  A few weeks ago I received an email pitch for Zaggora Hot Pants and once I read, “30 minutes of exercise, weight loss is around 4x greater in Hot Pants than in a standard garment”  I knew I had to try them! 

About Zaggora Hot Pants:

 

Zaggora Viva Hot Pants have been tested at the Physiology Laboratories of a leading university in the UK . Researchers used a pool of women who wore HotPants and then standard exercise garments to test their physiological responses before, during, and after 30 minutes of exercise.zaggora-hot-pants

· Hot Pants increase energy expenditure during exercise by 6% versus the control garment. Hot Pants increase energy expenditure in the hour after exercise by 26%*.

· 30 minutes of exercise, weight loss is around 4x greater in Hot Pants than in a standard garment. On average, subjects lost 1.13% of body mass in Hot Pants compared to 0.27% in the control garment.

· Hot Pants increase the core body temperature by an average of 18% more than the control garment, which leads to an increase in metabolism.

 

thoughts

 

 

 

 

When I first received the Zaggora Hot Pants for review, I thought that they looked a little, scratch that, a lot, like all of the other workout clothing I’ve seen, but when I put them on I knew that there were definitely a whole lot different.  You know that Zaggora Hot Pants are different than your average workout wear as soon as you put them on—they’re made to help you get the most out of every workout!  The Zaggora Hot Pants are comfortable enough for me to wear while I workout, but the best part is that you can actually feel (at least I did) the Hot Pants doing their job; as you continue to workout you definitely notice an increase in both body temperature and energy expenditure.

zaggora-hot-pants-1

If your workouts have become routine and you’re not seeing the results that you think you should, then I would definitely recommend Zaggora Hot Pants to help light a fire under you!

Disclosure:  I received the products shown above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!