Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, August 6, 2012

I love taking photos of my family—and I take a TON of them.  Of course, part of taking lots of photos of your family is sharing them and that’s usually where I seem to run into trouble.  My dilemma is simple…I want to share the photos I take with my family and friends, but I don’t always want all of my social media “friends” and followers seeing the photos. 

Sure I know that photos can be shared with only those you choose on some social media networks, but really, who wants to scroll a list of 3,000+ “friends” to choose those to allow access to the images (and even then you’re not 100% certain that your photos aren’t being shared with others)…not me, that’s for sure.

I know that I can’t be the only person who faces this problem every time they snap a new photo and want to share it with certain people…right?

Well, I have some awesome news for those of you who want the convenience and ease of sharing their photos with family and friends, while also having that sense of  security knowing that your photos are being shared only with those you choose!  Let me be the first to introduce you to outmywindowTM.

With outmywindowTM  you can easily share your photos with the family members and friends that you choose and only those you choose! outmywindowTM allows users to upload their photos to their personal account and then share those photos with curated lists to ensure that your photos are shared with those you want to share them with…it’s quick, easy and even a little fun!  Check out the video below for a little more information about outmywindowTM.

You can download the Out My Window App on iTunes!

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'outmywindow™.'"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!