Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, August 3, 2012

Though back-to-school season is right around the corner, for my kids anyway, there is still plenty of summer left to enjoy.  One of my kiddos favorite ways to pass the time on a hot and humid Southern Ohio summer day is swimming and for my girls that means bathing suits…lots and lots of bathing suits!STK Web Round_test_2

Lil Diva loves spending time in the pool and whether she’s practicing her “swim kick” or just lounging on a pool float with Mommy, she’s always looking completely fabulous.  You see, Lil Diva is a true Diva and that means that she just has to look stylin’ no matter what she’s wearing and that would include her endless supply of bathing suits.  Though all of Lil Diva’s bathing suits are adorable, one of them stands apart from the rest…her Palm Beach Ruffle swimsuit from Snapping Turtle Kids!

I hadn’t heard about Snapping Turtle Kids before this summer, but once I learned how adorable and functional their swimsuits were, I was kind of upset that I hadn’t found them sooner.  You see, not only are Snapping Turtle Kids swimsuits super duper, adorable, they are also a lifesaver for moms with little ones at the beach or at the pool.  So why you ask, are Snapping Turtle Kids suits so awesome for moms?  Well, they snap between the legs allowing Moms to easily change their little ones diapers or swimmers, or in Lil Diva’s case, they allow her to easily go to the potty without having to take off her swimsuit…which is a huge time saver for me! 

About Snapping Turtle Kids:

Born out of necessity, Snapping Turtle Kids is committed to helping make our job as parents easier.  Each of the collections were designed in New York City and inspired by amazing vacation destinations across the country. 

thoughts

 

 

 

 

When I received the Palm Beach Ruffle Swimsuit to review I couldn’t wait to see Lil Diva in it…it’s one of the cutest bathing suits I’ve seen in a long time.  The green and white giraffe print next to the pink trim is chic enough for your little one to wear at any vacation hot spot, but still simple enough to wear to the neighborhood pool.  The ruffles add a touch of playfulness to this adorable suit and were by far and away my Lil Diva’s favorite part of the Palm Beach swimsuit. 

snapping-turtle-collage

I don’t know about you, but having an adorable bathing suit, that' also makes it super easy for parents to do a quick change at the beach or the pool, is right up there on my list of things I wish I had known about with my older children!  If you have a little one who loves looking at her best at the pool, you definitely have to check out Snapping Turtle Kids!

Disclosure:  I received the items described above in order to facilitate my review..all opinions are my own.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!