Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, August 20, 2012

I hope you all have enjoyed week 1 of our back-to-school blowout, we’re on to bigger things in week 2, including the big kids all going back to school on Wednesday and my Lil Man’s first day of Kindergarten on Friday…don’t mine me while I ‘m crying in the corner.

As I mentioned above, my Lil Man, my lone ranger in a sea of girls—is going to start Kindergarten this Friday and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it yet.  My only son off to school after 5 years of being with Mommy day in and day out, trying to figure out how to console Lil Diva while her bubby and BFF is at school and not to mention how much I’ll miss my lone ranger.  (Insert sad face here).Mabel's Labels logo

All of that, plus worrying about him being put on the wrong bus, worrying that he’ll get hurt on the playground and the million other worries that are floating around inside my head, makes it kinda hard to be super duper excited about my son starting school.  Though the majority of  my kids school worries I can’t control, there is one thing that I can make extra sure of…that Lil Man doesn’t lose any of his stuff!

I’ve always been on top of things when it comes to labeling my children’s school supplies, we pay a small fortune for those things ya know, but I’ve usually just written their names on their supplies with a Sharpie…no biggie, right?  Well that’s what I used to think, before I was introduced to Mabel’s Labels!

If you’ve never had the pleasure of trying out Mabel’s Labels, you have no idea what you’ve been missing!  Here’s a little more about Mabel’s Labels:

Mabel’s Labels began when four moms became frustrated when all of their children’s belongings left home, but never returned and has grown into an award winning force to be reckoned with within the personalized ID label realm.  Engaging with their customer base and building strong relationships through social media is what sets Mabel’s Labels apart from their competition and it’s that commitment to customer service that is the driving force behind the company whose slogan playfully reads, “labels for stuff kids lose”.

Under normal circumstances I’m a very organized person, but all bets are off when it comes to back-to-school.   With so many lists and chores to do before my children actually go back later this week, I feel like I’ve been running around like a robot since the end of July.  Thankfully Mabel’s Labels make it extremely easy for parents to tackle one of the items on the dreaded back-to-school list…labeling school supplies.  As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been known to use a permanent marker for this task and I’m so happy to find out that there’s a much easier, much cuter way to do it! 

I received a few goodies from Mabel’s Labels a couple of weeks ago to help me with my back-to-school labeling needs and I have to say, I’m becoming a big fan of their work!  I’ll share with all of you a couple of my labeling projects in a moment, but first I feel the need to tell you why I like Mabel’s Labels…

*  The labels are too cute and so easily personalized

*  Mabel’s Labels are microwave, laundry and dishwasher safe…I seriously refuse to buy anything (labels included) that I have to remember to remove before washing

*  They save me time, they’re so easy to peel and stick, and money by keeping me from having to constantly replace my kids’ stuff

As I mentioned above, I received some goodies from Mabel’s Labels to help me get my kiddos off to a great start this school year with a little added peace of mind for me—gotta love that!  We received Mabel’s Ultimate Back to School Combo kit for Lil Man and Lil Diva, the very adorable and super perfect Tween Pack and even a pack of Mabel’s “Write Away” Labels…I was in label heaven!

Mabel’s Labels Ultimate Back to School Combo kit has just about everything you need to make sure that your little one is covered when it comes to back to school labeling and I couldn’t resist getting right to work labeling Lil Man’s school supplies and  a combination of Skinny-Minis (perfect for pencils and smaller supplies), Tag Mates and Shoe Labels and 2 Teeny Tags (perfect for backpacks) I had no trouble getting everything that Lil Man needed for the first day, in order rather quickly…take a look.

Mabels-Labels-Collage-3

As if the sharks and cupcakes that adorn Lil Man and Lil Diva’s personalized labels weren’t enough cuteness, I opened the Tween Pack that Mabel’s Labels sent for Sporty Spice and was a little jealous that they weren’t personalized with my name—they’re seriously that cute!  Of course, Mom’s opinion of something only goes so far so it was really up to Sporty Spice to decide whether or not she liked them…I’m pretty sure you can tell by the pictures below that she loved them!

mabels-labels-collage

Cute…huh?  Sporty Spice and her friends loved the personalized Tween Pack that she received and with 25 personalized and graphic labels, SS can label all of her supplies for school and then some.  We were also able to try out Mabel’s Labels new “Write Away” Labels and I have to say, these are definitely my favorite!  30 labels with  5 multi-colored designs per set these self laminating (YES, I love that part) labels are both stylish and super functional…they’ll be great for preschool…if and that’s a mighty big if, I decide to let Lil Diva attend this fall. While Mabel’s “Write Away” labels are available in Canadian Wal-Mart's only for the time being, those of us outside of Canada can still order them online, just look under Sticky Labels!

In addition to backing all of their products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Mabel’s Labels works hard to ensure that their products are the best and that their customers are always satisfied and in my book, that’s part of what  makes a great company and Mabel’s Labels is definitely that!

While I’m still not a hundred percent sure how I feel about my Lil Man taking the big leap into kindergarten, I am a little more at ease when it comes to worrying that his supplies and belongings might be taken—Mabel’s Labels has been a huge part in making sure that one thing is checked off of my majorly long back-to-school-to-do list…thanks guys!

You can check out Mabel’s Labels on Facebook or Follow Mabel’s Labels on Twitter for the latest labeling news!

Disclosure:  I received the items listed above in order to facilitate my review..all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!