Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, July 19, 2012

kushies-logoWho doesn’t love an excuse to take pictures of their little ones?  I know I do and I’m willing to bet that many of you do too.  With that in mind I wanted to tell all of you about a cute contest that Kushies has going on…enjoy!

Kushies announces the Kushies Baby of the Month contest where proud moms, dads, grandparents and others can submit photos of their most precious little ones wearing a favorite Kushies item.  Each month a winner will receive $100 in fabulous Kushies products.  This month’s contest will end on July 31 and a winner will be announced on August 1.

image002

You can find out more about the Kushies Baby of the Month contest or to enter your little one make sure you visit Kushies Facebook Page for more information!

Categories: ,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!