Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, June 25, 2012

I love the weekends, no matter what we’re doing, we’re having a blast simply because we’re hanging out with each other…though to be fair, we’re usually fishing (SO not my thing btw). 

Anyway, this weekend Lil Man learned to ride a bike… a big bike, without training wheels!  Last year for his birthday, Lil Man chose a big wheel over a bike so he’s never even had a smaller bike to practice on, but that didn’t stop Lil Man, with the help of his big sister K, Lil Man was riding on his own in less than 20 minutes! 

I have to say, I am very, very proud of my Lil Boo Boo, but I’m also kinda sad that he’s growing up so quickly…I know all of you moms out there can relate to that one. 

Isn’t he the cutest thing ever…alight, I may be a bit bias, but come on, admit it, he’s one heck of a handsome boy!

 

599391_2905000283306_513658008_n

 

036

 

045

2 comments :

  1. Hi there, you're on Facebook aren't you? I found a site that will pay you to post pics and other stuff on your profile. They give you $5 to start. It's uber cool! check it out at Get Paid to Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!