Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, April 2, 2012

When you have all (or mostly) girls, you tend to think of Easter as a clever excuse to get your daughter a new Easter dress.  Sadly, boys are all but forgotten when it comes to shopping for Easter apparel simply because they can so easily throw on a pair of dress pants and a polo and be ready to go, but girls, girls are a whole different animal!

the-childrens-place-logo

I must admit, I’ve gotten caught up in the whole dress shopping drama a few times since my Lil Man was born, but this year… it’s all about my boy! 

I’ve professed my love for The Children’s Place more than once for you guys, and no matter how many seasons pass or how much trends change, I know that I can always count on The Children’s Place to deliver the most adorable, well-made, super affordable clothing, time after time!  Since I love The Children’s Place so much, it usually is the first place I head when online (sadly my closest TCP store is about an hour away…so sad), I decided to head on over a couple of weeks ago and see the new spring looks for boys.  Of course, it totally rocked when I found out I would be doing a review for The Children’s Place, and I knew exactly what look I wanted to try to create for Lil Man and cover for my review…Little Boy’s Easter looks with a twist!

I am not really the traditional mom that my Easter dress obsession would have you believe, in reality I love dressing my kiddos in looks that are edgy and have lots of style.  One of the reasons that I love The Children’s Place so much is that they seem to totally get that today’s moms love classic looks that are also edgy, on-trend, and almost too cool for school! 

When celebrity moms  like Christina Milian and young Hollywood starlet’s like The Hunger Games Willow Shield give you the thumbs up, you’re definitely doing something right! 

The Children’s Place leaves you with a pep in your step and a hunger for spring flowers and warm weather boat rides with their spring collection.  The Children’s Place spring collection features “fresh florals, crisp classics and new nautical styles that can be mixed and matched to create a edgy spin on the same ole Easter Sunday attire!  I love the idea of making dressy, causal…I think that when done correctly, the look teeters between dressy and edgy in a brilliant way!

For Lil Man’s look I decided to do a simple Carpenter Jean Short with a two-tone blue striped polo with a skull placed brilliantly in the upper left corner of the shirt!  I paired this look with Lil Man’s skull flip flops (I couldn’t help but order these for him last week…I adore them) for a causal look, but you could easily add a pair of dressy sandals to dress-up the look for a nice dinner out!  You can see in one of the photo’s below Lil Diva insisted that she get in on the act in her look, again, brought to you by The Children’s Place, I seriously think I’ve spent more money at TCP than anywhere else for spring/summer 2012 looks!

TCp-collage

If you’re looking for last minute cute Easter clothes for kids, make sure you check out The Children’s Place, the embroidered skull shorts with a nice polo would be such an adorable and funky Easter look for your lil man!  Don’t forget, right now The Children’s Place has up to 50% off just about everything and FREE shipping on orders over $75…plus…there’s still 2 days left to order in time for Easter!

Disclosure:  I received the items mentioned above to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!