Oral hygiene is something that I feel very strongly about, my children have had their fair share of dental problems, that, combined with my mother’s constant reminders that I take care of my teeth as I was growing up, has made me a Super Nag when it comes to my children brushing their teeth!
If you asked my children how often I remind them to brush and floss, their answers would probably take the form of eye rolling—yes, they dislike my constant nagging that much! Of course, my children have no idea how important it is to take care of their teeth and I see it as my job to remind them…constantly!
As much as I push good oral hygiene on my children, there is one aspect of oral care that I don’t really care for—flossing! It’s not that I dislike flossing, it’s that, in addition to being a major pain, I usually end up hurting myself and ending up with bleeding gums and that is not a good look! I’ll be honest, I didn’t really think that there was a product on the market that could make me actually like flossing, of course, that was before I was introduced to the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser!
Before I give you my opinion of the Ultra Water Flosser let me tell you a little more about what it does!
Benefits of using the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser:
* Clinically proven to be 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingivitis treatment!
* Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
* Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
* Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
In addition to being safe for people with and without braces, it’s also safe for people with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers! The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is also guaranteed to give you healthier gums in just 14 days!
Features of the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser:
* 6 unique tips for multiple jobs
* Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
* Can be used with water or your favorite mouth wash
When I received the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser I was a bit hesitant about using it, given my less than stellar flossing past, I was worried that the Ultra Water Flosser might hurt. The first time I used the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser I was instantly relieved that there was NO pain—major plus! I really love that I can use the Waterpik Ultra Flosser and get a better flossing experience than with traditional floss, plus it’s like totally a pretty cool looking product to use!
Disclosure: I received the products above to facilitate my review, in addition I was also compensated for this post!