Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Having several children means lots of things; I know that if one kid catches a cold, they all catch a cold, and that no matter what you threaten them with they’re not ratting on their brothers and sisters and I know that there’s about a 95% chance that one of them will be allergic to something—or everything.

The last one, it’ll try a nerve!

When I managed to have three children who didn’t have sensitive skin I thought I was safe, but when Lil’ Diva came along I know that my streak had been broken.

Lil’ Diva has extremely sensitive skin, and has since she was born, and her intermittent bouts of eczema have caused her to have periods of feeling pretty yucky because of her itchy skin. Never having had much experience with sensitive skin, I wasn’t at all familiar with eczema, it’s symptoms, or how to treat it; and while Lil’ Diva experiences sporadic eczema outbreaks, having a product on hand that works to relief the itch all of the time, is a definite must!

I’ve gone through many products in an attempt to bring some relief for Lil’ Diva and her itchy skin, some work and some don’t and while I always try to do my research when it comes to products for my children,there’s one thing that’s a must across the board—using a brand that I know and trust!

As I mentioned before, I’ve tried many different products to help relieve the symptoms of eczema, but the one I’ve heard the must positive buzz about, and can’t wait to try, is Neosporin Eczema Essentials.

I’ve been a big fan of the Neosporin family for years, my mother used it on my sister and I for every scrape and cut we got well into our teen years…if there was a problem, Neosporin was usually my mother’s answer! 

Given my love of the Neosporin brand I am so excited to tell you all about the new Neosporin Eczema Essentials!  All parents know that when their child isn’t happy, they’re not happy, but parents want to be the hero and bring relief to this popular skin problem so Neosporin has come out with a line of products to bring relief to the child experiencing eczema as well as the rest of the family!

Here’s a little more about the Neosporin Eczema Essentials product line:

NeosporinEczemaEssentials

Get visibly healthier skin in 3 days! Here’s how it works:

#1 Daily Body Wash
• Proven gentle and non-irritating, even on eczema-prone skin
• Fragrance-free, soap-free
• Gentle enough for everyday use

#2 Daily Moisturizing Cream
• Deeply moisturizes
• Relieves itch on contact and irritation due to eczema
• Helps strengthen and restore the skin’s natural barrier function
• Fragrance and steroid-free

#3 Anti-Itch Cream
• Clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and appearance of redness
• Maximum strength of itch relief
• For occasional use

Lil Diva’s eczema has been especially bad this winter and though I’ve only heard about the Neosporin Eczema Essentials line, I can’t wait to try it out and see how it measures up to the competition!  If you’d like to check out the Neosporin Eczema Essentials line, you can visit the Walmart website to find out more information and score a high value Neosporin Eczema Essentials coupon!

Disclosure:  I was compensated for this post… by the company or PR, all opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by any outside party.

1 comment :

  1. I'd not heard of Neosporin's eczema cream but I love their antibiotic cream. I'm headed to walmart today; I will have to see if they're carrying it. Nothing over the counter I've ever used seems to really help but maybe this will. Thanks for the review and introduction!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!