Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a confession…
I like Valentine’s Day, like SO much!  Not because I love the cards, or the flowers, or the candy, or even the jewelry (probably because I’ve never been given jewelry for V Day) but because it’s one of those holidays that just make me smile!

Valentines_Day_Flowers

With that said, I have to also admit that I don’t like getting flowers on Valentine’s Day, mostly because it’s so cliche, but also because it’s just so boring and predictable and not at all original and unexpected! 
BUT
Since I know that there are a ton of women (and probably some men) out there who do like receiving (and giving) flowers for Valentine’s Day I thought I’d share an infographic with y’all that may help picking the perfect bouquet as easy as answering a few questions!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!