Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 21, 2011

With the holiday season upon us and my Christmas tree standing proudly in the corner of my family room (beside the fireplace perfect as a postcard) I can’t help but think about all of the fun holiday parties that are soon to come!  crest-logo

 

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the great parties!  I don’t know about you, but I like to look my best for all of the photos that are sure to be taken over the course of those parties.  Thankfully I have a secret that helps keep my smile looking picture perfect throughout the holiday season—Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips!

 

I’ve been whitening my teeth at home for the past few years and as the technology and the performance of at-home whitening products gets better and better my results get more amazing too!  I’ve tried many whitening products in the past and some I’ve really liked, but when I found Crest 3D Whitestrips 2 Hour Express I knew I’d found the perfect combination of ease and powerful performance.  Now I have to be honest and tell you that I wasn’t always a fan of Crest Whitestrips; no matter how hard I tried I could never keep the strips on my teeth and the process of trying to whiten was a lot more frustrating than it needed to be.  Given my experience in thimagee past with Crest whitening products I was a little hesitant to try the 3D White 2 Hour Express, but I was so glad that I gave them a chance because I seriously love them!  With the Advanced Seal technology the strips stayed in place for 2 hours with no slipping, peeling, or sliding! 

 

About Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express…

 

A noticeably whiter smile is just 2 hours?  Absolutely thanks to P&G Beauty and Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips!  Apply just once and get results that last for up to 3 months—you cannot beat that!  Each kit contains 4 treatments so you can keep that gorgeous camera ready smile gleaming white for a whole year!  What’s even better is that these whitestrips are formulated using the same enamel safe formula that dentists use for great results at home that don’t cost an arm and a leg!

 

You can pick up a box of Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips wherever dental items are sold! 

 

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own and in no way influenced by the sponsor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!