Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 14, 2011

If you have a little girl in your life then there’s a pretty good chance that you know all about Justin Bieber!  And if you know all about Justin Bieber then there's also a pretty good chance that the little girl in your life has already asked (probably a blue million times) for his new highly anticipated holiday album Under the Mistletoe

 

JustinBieber_AlbumAvail_300x250

 

Under the Mistletoe Track List:

 

    Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas

     Mistletoe

     The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

     Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

     Fa La La

     All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!) Duet With Mariah Carey

     Drummer Boy

     Christmas Eve

     All I Want Is You

     Home This Christmas

     Silent Night

 

We had a chance to check out Under the Mistletoe (and include it in our Holiday Gift Guide) recently and I have to say, we loved it!  My girlies loved the album because it was…well, because it was Justin Bieber and I loved it because it’s a mixture of classic Christmas songs and new songs all with an upbeat tempo that definitely gets you in the mood for the holidays!  And just in case you didn’t notice…Justin does a duet with Mariah Carey on All I Want For Christmas Is You (one of my absolute favorite Mariah Carey holiday tunes ever)! 

 

Justin Bieber’s Under the Mistletoe is available on iTunes and Amazon.com so make sure you check it out!  And don’t forget to check out MIBR 2011 Holiday Gift Guide to find everything you need for everyone on your list this holiday!

 

BUY IT!

 

Get Justin Bieber: Under The Mistletoe on Amazon for $10.99!

 

Disclosure:  We received a copy of Justin Bieber’s Under the Mistletoe to facilitate our review…all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!