Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I’ve said that before huh, anyway I love it and I know that I’m not alone!  One of my favorite parts of the month of October and Halloween is costume parties; yeah I know we all pretend to hate looking for and ultimately dressing up in costumes, but we all know that we secretly LOVE it! 

 

And since there might be a costume party in your immediate future I thought I’d share with y’all a few of my picks for the best costumes for couples! 

 

I must admit, I love sexy costumes and even though I am always super self-conscious about wearing them I always have fun with them…some of my favorite sexy couple costumes are:

 

Alice and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland!

 

Alice and Mad Hatter costumes

 

Or there’s always Fiona and the Gingerbread Man from Shrek!

 

 

Fiona Warrio and Gingerbread costumes          Shrek Gingerbread costume

 

My personal favorite is Cinderella and Prince Charming, but only because I spent the first 8 years of my life trying to be her (minus the mice)!

cinderella and prince charming costumes

 

 

This is one that my husband and I might definitely have to check into—my son would go apeshit (what, he so would) if Jamie and I walked into the living room dressed as Sassy Thor and Thor!

Thor costume

 

 

 

And who wouldn’t want to go as these lovebirds better known as Jessie and Woody from Toy Story!

 

Woody and Jessie costumes

 

And if you and your honey have a sense of humor ALL of these are awesome!

 

Sexy Shooter and Tequila Dude!

 

 

funny couples costumes

 

 

Ketchup and Mustard (always a popular choice)

 

Ketchup and Mustard costume

 

 

Wenda and Where’s Waldo?

 

Where's Waldo costume

 

 

Are you and your honey attending a costume party this Halloween?  Who are you going as?  And just a quick tip…the last three costumes can be made easily at home with a little creativity and a lot of patience!  The Wenda and Where’s Waldo costumes are nothing more than jeans, red and white stripped sweaters, glasses, a funny fuzzy hat, and viola you have your own homemade Halloween costumes for next to nothing! 

 

*All of these costumes can be found online at partycity.com with the exception of the Fiona and gingerbread man costumes they can be found at costumekingdom.com and nope no one paid me for this or gave me free costumes (which would have been nice come to think about it) I just LOVED these costume ideas and wanted to share them with all of you*

1 comment :

  1. Either I'd save some money or make a DIY for those lovely couples costumes for 2012 inspired by the Woody and Jessie from Toy Story!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!