Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hey fans of The Big Bang Theory—it’s my last week on TBBT in syndication campaign through WB Word (I know I’m sad too) and this week we’re talking about men, women, and deal breakers—this should be interesting!image

 

So here’s the theme for this week with a little background on the episode that we’re talking about!

 

In episode 1 of season 2 of The Big Bang Theory, Leonard and Penny go on their first date. Both people feel insecure about the date and unbeknownst to them both, each of them has feelings for the other person. When Leonard learns of Penny’s insecurity about her intelligence, he gives her brochures to a local community college and tells her he is fine dating a girl who isn’t smart. Penny abruptly slams the door in his face. In your opinion, What are the top 3 things that a man should never say to a women? Is this a dealbreaker?

As a woman I have to admit that there are certain things that are definite dealbreakers, and I think Penny did what most of us would do when she slammed the door in Leonard’s face…there are just certain things you can’t say to us ladies fellas!  So what are my Top 3 Things that men shouldn’t say to women?  Well, since you asked:

 

3.  “My last girlfriend had the exact same (insert clothing item) and it looked much better on her!”  Really guys this will get you no where really fast with us!  Women never want to hear about your exes and we certainly don’t want to hear that they looked better in an item of clothing than we do.  and while this has never happened to me I totally know guys who have said this…and you know who you are!

 

2.  “Do you think you can go half on dinner?”  Seriously, this should go without saying, but sadly there are guys out there who think this is acceptable…guys should ALWAYS offer to pay, if we insist then it’s alright to let us pay, but at least make an effort to pick up the tab!

 

1. “My ex….”  It’s pretty safe to say that any sentence that begins with “my ex” is a definite dealbreaker!  We don’t want to hear about your ex and if you insist on telling us everything about her chances are pretty darn good that there won’t be a second date!

 

Of course there are the obvious choices of calling us names that I would prefer not to say, but those should go without saying!  At any rate I think that Penny was right on in slamming the door in Leonard’s face…some guys just don’t get it and I think it’s pretty safe to say that Leonard is definitely one of them!

 

The Big Bang Theory is now on 5 Night a Week , check out www.bigbangweeknights.com to check your local listings.

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory in Syndication."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!