Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love Avon!image

 

I’ve been a huge fan of Avon since way back in my 20’s when I started selling it myself.  Wow saying way back in my 20’s makes me sound really old.  Anyway, as I was saying before I interrupted myself I do enjoy Avon. 

 

I recently had the chance to try some fabulous products from the Tiny Tillia line (Tiny Tillia is a recent addition to the Avon family) and I can’t wait to share my thoughts of them with all of you!

 

About Tiny Tillia:

 

The New Arrival: A mother’s love, captured in a unique, imaginative collection of playthings, clothing, bedding and more for mom and her baby girl or boy to enjoy together.

 

The Story: When founder Tiffany Lerman’s children were small, she wanted only the best for her little ones — like any mom would. After searching high and low for everyday items to enrich her babies’ lives she found that nothing was pure, cute or fun enough to fit the bill. Tiny Tillia (named after Tiffany’s nickname “ TT”, created by her young nieces and nephews when they couldn’t pronounce “Tiffany”) is the product of Tiffany’s quest to provide the best for her babies. Transporting families to a warm, whimsical world of wonder, Tiny Tillia adds fanciful fun to mom and baby’s daily routine with toys, bath and clothing products for baby as well as beauty must-haves and accessories for mom.

Now the Avon Products, Inc. family is proud to expand and grow Tiffany’s original vision, bringing the magical collection to moms and their little ones everywhere.

 

Tiny Tillia is my third “baby”! It warms my heart to think about how I started with a few small bath and body products and now the brand is expanding into new categories such as clothing, bedding and toys that will offer parents fresh, affordable and quality choices for their babies and small children.” - Tiffany Lerman, Founder and Mompreneur.

The Tiny Tillia line features a host of products for mom and baby in the following categories:  Baby Bath Time, Mom Pampering, Baby Play Time, Best Dressed Baby, and Nursery Necessities.  As I mentioned above I recently had the chance to try some of the Tiny Tillia products, I chose the Tiny Tillia 3-piece gift set from the Baby Bath Time collection and the Mommy Tillia 3-piece gift set from the Mom Pampering Collection. 

 

About the Tiny Tillia 3-piece gift set:image

 

Take the guesswork out of baby care with the Tiny Tillia 3-Piece Gift Set. The gift set includes a Citrus Sorbet Shampoo & Body Wash (8 fl. oz.), Berry Sorbet Calming Moisturizing Lotion (8 fl. oz.)and Diaper Rash Cream (3.4 fl. oz.), so all of baby's needs are covered from day one. A $19 value!


Dermatologist-tested!
Hypoallergenic!
Suitable for sensitive skin!

All for only $15!

 

My Thoughts on the Tiny Tillia 3-piece gift set

 

My youngest daughter has extremely sensitive skin that is prone to rashes and breakouts over the slightest change in her bathing routine, so naturally I was a little apprehensive about using these products on her.  After reading that the products were dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and suitable to sensitive skin I decided to give them a shot and I was very impressed (and relieved) that there were no rashes, no irritation, just soft, gorgeous skin!  My favorite of the three products is without a doubt the Citrus Sorbet Shampoo & Body Wash!  I love the Citrus Sorbet for a few reasons, but mostly because it smells amazing and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one which is always nice!  I also really like the Berry Sorbet Calming Lotion, it didn’t bother Lil Diva’s sensitive skin at all and she smelled so good afterward too!

 

About the Mommy Tillia 3-piece gift set:

image

Talk about a yummy mummy! Treat and pamper Mom with the Mommy Tillia 3-Piece Gift Set. Includes the energizing and soft citrus-scented Body Wash (8 fl. oz.), the emollient Body Lotion (8 fl. oz.) and Hand Cream (3.4 oz. net wt.). A wonderful gift for a wonderful mom! A $20 value for only $18!

 

My Thoughts of the Mommy Tillia 3-piece Gift Set!

I am super picky when it comes to body wash and lotions, I love for the washes and lotions that I use to work great and smell even better so I am always hesitant when I try something new!  Given my apprehension I was so happy when I tried the Mommy Tillia set and really liked it.  The Mommy Tillia body wash has such a light citrus scent that it’s not too overpowering and it still smells great long after your shower in through.  My favorite of the three products though is the Mommy Tillia Body Lotion, it smells heavenly, feels amazing on, and it leaves my skin silky smooth. 

 

If you’re looking for an awesome gift for mom or baby I definitely suggest Tiny Tillia, they have a wide selection of products and gift items that are perfect for baby showers, mommy pampering gifts, and just about any other occasion you can imagine!

 

You can check out Tiny Tillia’s founder, Tiffany Lerman on Facebook!

 

Tiny Tillia is available exclusively through Avon Representatives. To locate an Avon Representative

call 1-800-FOR-AVON or visit www.tinytilia.com.

 

*I received the products above to facilitate my review—all opinions are 100% my own.*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!