Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

teasteaLogo

 

There’s nothing that quenches your thirst on a hot summers day better than a nice tall glass of iced tea!  If you grew up in the kinda/sorta south (hey, it was southern, Ohio) then iced tea was a staple at your dinner table and is more likely than not still served at your house!  So when I found out that I had the opportunity to do a review for a company whose business is tea you can imagine how excited I was.

 

If you’re a fan of tea you’re gonna love TEAS’ TEA! 

 

About TEAS’ TEA:

 

ITO EN (North America) Inc. was founded in May 2001 with the mission of introducingteas_lowcalorie_mango ITO EN's line of green tea products and establishing a culture and interest in authentic green tea in the United States and beyond. In order to accomplish these goals, the company developed a three-tier strategy, simultaneously entering the beverage wholesale, retail, and restaurant industries.

In 2002, the Teas' Tea line of natural, unsweetened bottled tea was launched. The product line functions as the centerpiece of ITO EN (North America) Inc. for it upholds ITO EN's principles of Natural, Safe, Healthy, Well-Designed, and Delicious. The product was first introduced through wholesale distribution in New York City and the Tri-State area.

The breadth of ITO EN (North America) Inc. is increasing through the development of new beverage and loose leaf tea products, the expansion of its distribution network to a national level, and the growth of its ecommerce operations. With the attention of industry, the media, and the public, ITO EN (North America) Inc. is well on its way to making green tea a true part of the new American culture.

 

TEAS’ TEA is a “groundbreaking, refreshing tea made for lifestyles of the active and health-conscious.  For those who seek a bottle of unsweetened tea, ,low calorie alternatives or full flavor refreshment we’ve got something for everyone.”  From low calorie options such as Mango Oolong to Lemon Black Tea and unsweetened flavors including Pure Green Tea and Mint Green Tea (to name a few) to classic tastes like Country Peach Black Tea and Crispy Apple Black Tea, TEAS’ TEA has something for everyone!  TEAS’ TEA isn’t just your average tea either, taking home 1st place in the North American Tea Championship (with the highest ranking in the iced tea category).  image

 

We received a few bottles of  TEAS’ TEA for our review, the Mango Oolong and the unsweetened Pure Green Tea varieties were both teas that I was unfamiliar with.  I’ve drank green tea before, but never unsweetened and since I’m not a huge fan of mango I have never tried a mango flavored tea, that said I was unsure how well I would like either.  I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the unsweetened Pure Green Tea, unlike true southerners I normally prefer unsweetened tea to sweet tea but I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this version, it was crisp and refreshing and everything that great tea should be.  The Mango Oolong I was a little hesitant about at first as I don’t normally enjoy mango, but again I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.  I would probably have preferred something a little less exotic, say perhaps country peach, but the mango was definitely satisfying and very good.  teas_unsweet_pure

 

If you’re a true tea lover you must try TEAS’ TEA, it’s like your momma’s iced tea, only kicked up a few notches!

 

Buy it!

 

You can purchase TEAS’ TEA online in 16.9 oz and 2 liter bottles.

 

*I received the products mentioned above to facilitate my review, all opinions are 100% my own!*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!