Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hey all you Supernatural fans, remember last week when we talked about Supernatural:  The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray?  Well I’m back with the last week of my campaign and I have another great prompt to answer.  If you’re a Supernatural fan you might want to check out the week 1 and week 2 posts as well.  62a6da83ec_Set

 

This week’s prompt is:

 

In order for the creators of the show to develop a new animated world, some characters had to go through a makeover to fit the feel of the new environments. If you could makeover yourself in order to explore new situations, who would you make yourself into and where would you explore?

Wow, what an excellent and difficult question to answer.  To be honest, this is actually a question that I’ve asked myself before and honestly if I could make myself over I would want to make myself into a guy for a day or two.  I think it would be interesting to get inside a guys head, not that I’d want to sweat and stink and do heavy lifting like guys do, but knowing what they think and how they really feel would be invaluable to women everywhere!  I think the situations that I would explore are probably the same that every woman would want to:  fights with my hubby (or would it be my wife since I would technically be  a guy hmmm), guys night out (because come on we ALL want to know what goes on when we aren’t around) and I’d probably want to know what mean really mean/think when we ask them, “Do I look fat in this dress?”. 

 

There you go, my answer to who I would be if I could make myself into anyone and what I would do once I had!  And if you’re a fan of Supernatural (and even if you’re not) make sure you order your copy of Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD or Blu-Ray here today:  http://bit.ly/p0WOMq !

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!