Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

imageIt’s been hot here in Ohio this summer and as a result (and just because we love it so much) we’ve spent a lot of time in our pool.  Of course, crazy temperatures and long days spent lounging in the pool mean that sunscreen is definitely necessary.  While I use sunscreen on my kiddos nearly every time they’re outside for long periods of time I always find it so hard to properly cover their faces (especially the babies) adequately.  Thankfully I found an awesome product recently that makes applying sunblock to my little one’s faces so much easier…Smart Kids Who Play SPF 30+ Face Stick!

 

About Smart Kids Who Play SPF 30+ Face Stick:

 

“Perfect for busy parents, this portable face protector makes for quick, no-mess application on the go. The SPF 30+ Face Stick shields delicate skin with a natural, chemical-free blend of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide—no harmful additives that sting sensitive faces.”image

As soon as I received the Smart Kids Who Play Face Stick I put it to good use applying it to all 4 of my kiddo’s faces before swimming.  In the past it has been a struggle to apply sunscreen to my children’s faces, especially Lil Man and Lil Diva, and I was over the moon excited that with the Smart Kids Who Play Face Stick application was a breeze!  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally gotten sunscreen in one of the kid’s eyes, mouth, or nose, but with this face stick perfect application happens every time—no more crying because I’ve accidentally gotten sunscreen in their eyes…huge plus!  I also love that the smell is pleasant enough without being overpowering! 

 

At only $12.99 this is a must-have summer beach bag essential and one that I always have in my beach bag, purse, and diaper bag!  If you’re in the market for a facial sunscreen for your kiddos then you have to try this one…it’s my top pick for children’s facial sunscreen this summer!  Smart Kids also has an all-over kids sunscreen as well as sunscreen lip balm so you’re covered from every angle!

 

Buy it!

 

You can purchase Smart Kids Who Play SPF 30+ Face Stick for $12.99 online!

 

*I received the product above to facilitate my review, all opinions are 100% my own!*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!