Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, July 11, 2011

If there’s one thing I learned from being a mom, it’s that cereal fixes everything; late-night munchies…eat cereal, need a quick and easy breakfast…eat cereal, have a boo boo…eat cereal.  Seriously, cereal is the answer to most questions at my house, my children love it and my husband, well let’s just say he enjoys a bowl (or 3) for breakfast as well.  While I’m not a huge cereal eater myself, there is one cereal that I always keep around the house…Post Pebbles!

 

Post_Pebbles_Boulders_Cereal_Nutritional_value

 

Now I’m an old-school Fruity Pebbles fan, when I was younger I could have eaten it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without thinking twice, and I must admit it kinda takes me back to those days when I pour a bowl for my own kiddos now.  Needless to say, we always have Pebbles on hand, whether they’re Fruity or Cocoa there is always a box around here somewhere.  That’s why I was pretty excited when I heard about NEW Pebbles Boulders, and even more excited that I was going to get to try them! 

 

“Introducing a new cereal with Mammoth taste from Pebbles!  New Pebbles Boulders cereal has 16 grams of whole grains along with playful boulders and dinosaur bones—offering a boulder part of a complete breakfast!

 

Only Pebbles has the fun of Fred Flintsone, Barney Rubble, and the rest of THE FLINTSTONES gang.

 

New Pebbles Boulders Stone Age Caramel Apple cereal is available for a limited time…so make sure to snag some before it’s too late!”

 

With a houseful of kiddos this summer (and two very hungry grown men) I had the perfect guinea pigs to help me test out Pebbles Boulders!  Everyone was eager to try the new cereal and it was a hit with 8 out of the 9 people in our house…my husband isn’t really a caramel apple fan so he was a little bias going in.  The kids loved Pebbles Boulders saying it was just the right balance of caramel and apple flavors, and the babies loved the little bones.  I personally enjoyed the cereal finding it sweet enough for the kids taste, but not too sweet for mine. 

 

We definitely give Pebbles Boulders 2 big thumbs up…and I’ve already had numerous requests to “BUY MORE MOM!”  I’d say it was a definite  hit around here!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!