Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, June 20, 2011

Y’all may remember my posts last week (and the week before that) for WB’s Supernatural The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray…well I’m back with my third and final post and this one is a must-read!


This week we were asked to read and respond to the following prompt:

Fueled by the desire to explain their mother’s death, the Winchester brothers set out on a cross-country mission investigating supernatural activity and fighting the demons that get in their way. Have you ever taken a trip of epic proportions? If so, where did you go? Did you have to fight any metaphorical demons to get there?

Well, the short answer is YES I definitely have taken a trip that could only be described as epic!  The summer after my senior year my best friend Amy and I decided that we needed a major change of scenery, small town life was just not enough for us and our big city dreams, so we talked a couple of our guy friends into a major road trip to Charlotte, North Carolina!

What should have taken about 7 hours ended up taking 3 days, but those were 3 of the best days of my life.  From staying in what can only be described as sketchy hotel rooms to running out of gas at the last toll booth (with no money) on our way home, we had an amazing adventure full of great friends, awesome times, and lots of memories!   Though we had many bumps and setbacks on our trip we put our heads together and figured it all out and had an amazing time doing it!  That was one heck of a road trip!

You can check out the Winchester brothers cross-country trek and order your copy of Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray here today: http://bit.ly/k3Lbpz !

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!