Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, June 13, 2011

Remember last week when I told you all about the WB celebrating the release of their hit show Supernatural The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray?  Well we’re at it again and this time we’re talking all about the family component of Supernatural!  f4c5689f4f_Supernatural_2Bluray

 

Last week we talked about the demons and monsters of Supernatural and this week we’re switching it up a bit by answering the following prompt:

 

In the series pilot, Dean and Sam Winchester lose their mother to a demon. At the beginning of Season 2, the brothers face an equally tragic loss when their father, John, sacrifices himself to save his children. Throughout the season both brothers deal with this loss while coming to terms with what it means to be a family through humor. What does family mean to you? Feel free to share a funny story about something that brought your family closer together.

 

So I admit, this one is a little difficult, my family definitely has its ups and downs, but I think they we come together when we need each other most as many families do.  Family is the most important part of my life, I live and breathe for my children and my husband, but I also try to stay close to my mom and sister (which isn’t always easy).  I know that without my children in my life I probably wouldn’t be as close to my mother and sister as I am simply because we are a little dysfunctional at times…thank goodness for the kiddos! 

 

One of the funniest things that have helped bring my family closer together is just simply watching and reliving some of our childhood (my sister and I) through the interaction between our children.  It is so much fun and so weird all at the same time, watching our kids do some of the same things and share some of the same traits and characteristics that my sister and I had (and some we still do) when we were kids.  It’s always fun to sit down with my mom and sister and watch all of the kiddos play and the memories (good and bad) that that can bring.  So I’d say that having children around the same age and then watching them enjoy being kids and playing together has definitely helped to ease some of the tension that always seems to be there!

 

Alright that was a bit hard!  Now make sure you check out Supernatural on the WB and don’t forget to Order your copy of Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray here today: http://bit.ly/k3Lbpz !

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!