Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

image

 

March Madness is officially in full effect and with some of the major upsets already our house has been divided on who to cheer on from jump!  Before the tournaments began our house was actually already divided, my husband and brother-in-law and most of our children were major Duke fans and my daughter Nay Nay and I were UK/OSU fans.  When Duke was knocked out of the running very early on my husband, brother-in-law, and some of our kids jumped the Duke ship and boarded the OSU train.  Fast forward to this past weekend when UK stuck it to OSU and my husband, brother-in-law, and kids jumped ship again…you’re seeing a pattern here right?  Being a house divided only makes for majorly fun basketball viewing around here and this past weekend we had a blast watching basketball and grubbing on Tyson goodness!

 

I was super psyched when I found out that I would be hosting a Tyson Any’tizers Basketball viewing party for the NCAA tournament this year, seeing as I love Tyson and adore basketball (college ball that is…NBA=No Muy Bueno) I was all in!  So this past weekend we had a few people over, cooked up some awesome Tyson Any’tizers and watched all kinds of basketball!  But before I get into all of the yummy snacks we munched on I wanted to share with all of you some of the many reasons I love Tyson Any’tizers!

 

Tyson Any'tizers

 

Tyson Any'tizers

 

Tyson Any’tizers are my go-to snack for afterschool, when the kids have friends over, or for an impromptu basketball viewing get-together!  I love that the come in SO man great varieties from Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites to my newest favorite Any’tizers QuesaDippers (LOVE the Fajita Chicken) and that they are almost effortless to prepare! 

 

051

 

052

 

 

For our Tyson Any’tizers  Basketball viewing party I picked up 3 different varieties of Tyson Any’tizers Chicken Breast Chunks with Sweet & Sour Sauce, Tyson Honey BBQ Chicken Bites, and Hone BBQ Chicken Wings, along with a few other must-have munchies thanks to Tyson!  I can’t say enough how much I enjoy the fact that Tyson Any’tizers are so quick, easy, and delicious and my guests seemed to agree…I say seemed because they were too busy eating to really confirm or deny!  All in all our basketball viewing party was lots of fun, I mean my team did survive to play another day (Go CATS!!!), my guests had a blast and left stuffed, and I introduced a few more people to the simplicity of Tyson Any’tizers…all in a days work!

 

053

 

055

 

Make sure you check out (and Like) Tyson Any’tizers Facebook Fan page to find out about the newest Tyson products, special offers, and promotions from Tyson! 

 

 

*  I was provided with FREE product coupons from Tyson as well as a $50 Walmart GC, and a Tyson apron in order to facilitate my review.*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!