Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told y'all about V?  Well Season 2 has started and things are really starting to heat up...and I know that you don't want to miss a minute of the action! Am I the only one who was grossed out and seriously worried for the people of earth when the red rain came?  Anna is one seriously whacked out lizard leader!  Didn't catch the Season Premiere of V last week?  Not to worry, you can head over to ABC.com's V page and watch! 

Haven't seen Season 1 of V yet?  No worries, head on over to http://bit.ly/e6ABTG to pick up the complete first season DVD set and catch up!  Waiting for the next episode of V?  Make sure you check it out this coming Tuesday January 11th at 9/8c on ABC... I know I'll be watching!

"I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote V: The Complete First Season on DVD. You can purchase a copy here: http://bit.ly/e6ABTG.”

Photobucket
Categories: , ,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!