Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, December 9, 2010

image
My children all love soda (or pop as we call it here in Ohio), the problem is that I don’t often allow then to drink anything with a lot of sugar in it.  You can’t imagine how many times I hear, “But Mom, all of my friends are allowed to drink pop!” from my oldest daughters.  No matter how many times I have to listen to their angry pleas I stick to my guns and tell them NO!  Though I don’t allow my kiddos to drink soda that often I have always thought it would be cool to have a soda machine at home but could never find one that I liked until I found Soda Stream!

Soda Stream lets you turn water into fresh sparkling water and soda in just a few easy steps!  If you’ve ever wanted to know how you can make soda at home Soda Stream is perfect for you…it’s fun, fast, and tastes fantastic!  Here’s some more about Soda Stream from their website:

Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.

image

Just a few of the many reasons I love Soda Stream:

Soda Stream soda makers are fun and easy to use (my 8 year old is an expert at making soda she could probably show you a thing or two)

There are SO many flavors to choose from!  

Varieties include regular flavors (Cola, Cherry Cola, Lemon Lime, Energy Drink), diet flavors (Diet Fountain Mist, Diet Pete’s Choice, Diet Energy Drink), MyWater Essence Flavors (Lemon Lime, Mint, Berry) and so many more!
Making your favorite soda, flavored sparkling water or energy drink is simple, with SodaStream's wide variety of over 30 sodamix syrups including dozens of regular, diet and caffeine-free options. Flavors include classics like cola, lemon-lime, and root beer...Exotic fruit flavors like orange mango and diet pink grapefruit...Energy drink, sparkling iced teas and cocktail mixers. Each bottle of sodamix makes about 12 liters of soda (about 33 cans!) for around 25 cents per 12-ounce can.

The bottles are specially designed for Soda Stream’s makers and they are reusable and can last up to 2 years!

Soda Stream is Earth Friendly!

SodaStream is an "Active Green" product, meaning that consumers  are actively reducing their CO2 footprint every time they make soda  or sparkling water at home instead of buying it from the store.

I received the Fountain Jet from Soda Stream to review.  You know how I mentioned that I don’t like to give my kids soda?  Well Soda Stream has that covered as well with their new line of  all-natural soda mixes!  The Sparkling Naturals line is great because you don’t have to feel bad about giving your kids the occasional soda, but what’s even better is that it’s all natural, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial sweeteners, and no preservatives!  The Sparkling Naturals line feature four yummy flavors; Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, Apple Mango, and Orange Pineapple.  We chose Orange Pineapple and Apple Mango for our review and they were both very popular with my kids and my husband and I as well. 

image image image 

If you’re looking for an at home soda maker I definitely recommend that you check out Soda Stream!  If you are currently a Soda Stream user and haven’t tried Sparkling Naturals you must check them out!

Buy it!

You can purchase the Fountain Jet online starting at $79.99!

The Fountain Jet (or any of the Soda Stream makers) makes a perfect holiday gift for the soda lover on your list!  Also make sure you check out MIBR 2010 Holiday Gift Guide for great gift ideas for the whole family!

3 comments :

  1. We're reviewing a SodaStream unit also, and we love ours. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a pretty cool gift! Thanks for sharing!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!