Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've been so busy lately with my holiday guide, school, and mommy duties that I've hardly had time to wrap gifts (I'm getting there, but very slowly) and I recently joined a community that I wanted to share with all of you! 

"Well, Then was introduced by Harvard Pilgrim to encourage people to talk about what they do to be well as they can be and learn from the experiences of others so they can apply it to their own lives."  I have to admit, I really like to talk and being able to inspire other moms and dads to do what they can to be well really makes it that much better!  As part of the Well,Then community I've been sharing my thoughts, ideas, tips, and tricks for how I stay as well as I can be...check out my latest vlog full of great tips for how to work and study smart! 

Check out Well,Then for tips and ways to improve sleep, eat healthy, connect with your family and so much more!  You can see all of my vlogs on my profile page...go on over and have a look around...you might just learn a thing or two!

*Harvard Pilgrim has empowered me to participate in the Well,Then community and I have been compensated for participating*

Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!