Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, November 11, 2010

g Every year for Christmas my kiddos ask for games for their DS’s and DSi’s and every year I am at a loss over which games to get.  I like for them to play games that are age appropriate (no violence), educational, and of course fun.  With the caliber of games available for the DS and DSi I have so much to choose from and that can get very stressful.  There is however one series of games that I always know will be a hit, especially with my 8 year old, Littlest Pet Shop!

image
I received the Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars game to review.  Since I was the only one home when it arrived I grabbed my oldest daughter’s DS and popped it in.  Now I have to admit I am not very good when it comes to playing the DS’s…the original Nintendo and Super Mario were my system and game of choice (and will probably always be my favorite) but I quickly caught on and with Lil Man at my side (and helping when he could) we sat and played the game for an hour. 

Here’s some more about Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars from the Hasbro website:

Get ready Team Blue Stars to go for the gold! It's time to hit the arena for the LITTLEST PET SHOP Biggest Stars competition--and this time your pets are in the spotlight! 

Ten fun and challenging mini games are your pets' tickets to the big time. Practice makes perfect as you help your pets become the best gymnasts, models, ice skaters, dancers, flyers, fashion designers, and more. Then pack up their cute team uniforms and the dozens of super-fun accessories you've customized in two tints of blue because it's time to hit the road! 

The Biggest Stars competition is the event of year, when the pet-triplet judges look for teams that are a triplethreat; cute, peppy and totally talented! Good thing that with your help, all your LITTLEST PET SHOP pet's Biggest Stars dreams really can come true! 

The Blue Stars feature six exclusive pets including the show-stopping pony and the sassy poodle.
  image
image

Sounds like a ton of fun huh?  If you’re looking for a fun game for the little girl in your life then this is definitely it!  Make sure you check out this and all of the other Littlest Pet Shop games available for Nintendo DS and DSi! 

Buy it!

You can purchase the Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars wherever Nintendo DS games are sold!



Be sure to check out Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars and so many other great gift ideas in MIBR’s 2010 Holiday Gift Guide!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!