Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 29, 2010

imageMy husband is not what I’d call “Mr. Fixit”, seriously just ask my kids about the “dog house” he built for our dog Brownie last year…so sad.  Anyway the problem is that my husband never seems to have the right tool for the job and though he isn’t quite Mr. Fixit he loves to pretend that he is.  In my endless pursuit to turn my man into Mr. Fixit I make sure that he receives new tools for every major holiday…including Christmas and this year he received ( a few weeks early) a Dremel Trio!

I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to do a review for Dremel, as part of that review I received a Dremel Trio Tool Kit.  When my husband came home and saw a brand new shiny case with Dremel written across the front his eyes kind of glazed over and he seemed to be instantly drawn to it, which is exactly the reaction I expected.  My husband spent the next 3 hours touching, reading, and playing with his new toy…I mean tool.  My mind instantly began racing with projects for Jamie to do and I cannot wait until he gets my list completed.  Of course, being the tool lover I am (YES, I love power tools and know how to use most of them!) I cannot wait to get started on the list myself!image

Dremel is a name that is known and trusted for its superior quality and outstanding tools.  Since 1932 Dremel has been giving their customers rotary tools that exhibit the same quality and attention to detail they did when Albert Dremel started his company nearly 80 years ago.  That quality and commitment is what keeps Dremel number one when it comes to rotary tools!  Want to know more about this powerful little tool? 

From the Dremel website:

“The Dremel Trio allows users to cut, sand and rout using one multi-purpose tool. Cut multiple materials including wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, wall tile and more without switching tools. The tool’s unique, 360-degree cutting technology and plunge-cut ability allows users to make quick and controlled cuts, while its unique, 90-degree pivoting handle facilitates added control, comfort and accuracy.”

The Dremel Trio is one tool with the capability of doing 3 jobs, it cuts, it sands, and it routes!  There are a ton of features that make the Dremel Trio a must-have in every tool box!

*360-degree cutting technology allows you to make cuts in any direction while keeping the tool inimage the same orientation. Or, you can follow the cut line like a regular saw...its up to you.

*The pivoting handle on the Dremel Trio can be positioned straight-up or at a 90-degree angle for superior tool control and maximum comfort.

*The multi-purpose cutting bit included with the Dremel Trio lets you cut a variety of materials using only one bit.

*The high-speed spiral cutting action makes clean cuts with smoother edges that require less sanding.

*On board dust extraction port to maintain a clean workplace.  Non-marring base to protect delicate work pieces.  Telescoping foot for accurate depth control while cutting, sanding and routing.

We plan on moving this coming Spring and I cannot wait to tackle all of the home improvement jobs I know I’ll have using the Dremel Trio! 

If you’re looking for the perfect tool for the man (or men) on your list make sure you check out the Dremel Trio and give them the power of 3 tools in one this Christmas!

Buy it!

You can purchase the Dremel Trio (as well as the full line of Dremel products online at Amazon and The Home Depot website.  You can also purchase the Dremel Trio in home improvement stores nationwide!

Don’t forget to check out the Dremel Trio and all of the other gift ideas in MIBR 2010 Holiday Gift Guide!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!