Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, October 18, 2010

I thought we’d start a new feature here on Misadventures.  I am all for playing games so I thought I’d bring one of my favorite games to MIBR…"What’s in Misadventurous Mommy’s Diaper Bag???”  Now I know y’all are not familiar with this game, it’s a take-off on one of my favorite radio station (Big Shout Out to Q102) called What’s in Holly’s Purse.  The rules are easy:

1.  I’ll give you 3 clues, 1 at a time about the item that is in my diaper bag.  And since I often use my diaper bag as a purse it can be almost anything!  After I give the first clue I will give 24 hours for guesses and then give the next clue, and so on.

2.  You guys will try to guess what’s in the diaper bag by leaving comments containing your guess. 

3.  Whomever guess the correct item first will win a fabulous prize!

Pretty simple, but LOTS of fun!  I’m going to be doing this every week so stayed tuned because the very first “What’s in Misadventurous Mommy’s Diaper Bag” will go up on Monday  October 25, 2010.

If you plan on playing grab the button below and place it on your blog to encourage your own readers to play…the more players the better the prizes will get…I hope to see y’all there!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!