Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I decided to take a break from posting yesterday, hey it’s my blog I’ll take a break if I want to lol, but that means that I skipped Day 10 of 30 Days of Truth.  So I just decided to do day 10 and 11 together, again.  I really do love this and I encourage all of y’all to go over to Angel Believes and check it out and start your 30 Days of Truth too!
Day 10’s question is:  Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
I swear these questions seem to get harder and harder.  I need to let go of the people in my life who I constantly try to help make themselves better.  By nature I’m a nurturer and part of that means that I always try to help people, even people who a.) don’t want to be helped and b.) don’t appreciate the help.  Constantly putting myself in the position where I go out on a limb and or put my wants and needs on the backburner for has made me see that I can’t help everyone and as sad as it makes me to realize defeat, I know it’s best for me and my family that I focus on us and let other people figure out their own issues on their own!
Day 11’s question is:  Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Alright so this one is fairly easy.  I guess the answer depends on what kind of compliment we’re talking about.  If the question is asking which characteristic I get complimented on the most I would have to say it’s my patience.  Almost daily someone asks me how I don’t crack under the constant pressure of four kids, school, wifely duties, and just life in general. 
If we’re talking about a physical characteristic that I get complimented on most then I would have to say my hair by other women and my butt by men.  Pretty straight forward I suppose. 
Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!