Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It’s Day 7 of 30 Days of Truth!  If you don’t knoq what it’s all about check out Angel Believes are join in! 

Day 7 question is:  Someone who has made your life worth living for

Well I’m sure it’s no surprise that I am going to say it’s my children.  I can’t even begin to imagine how my life would have turned out had I not had my babies. 

When I first found out that I was going to be a mommy my entire life changed in an instant.  Until that moment I had partied when I wanted, done things that I never should have done, and had absolutely no responsibilities or limits—and then I saw the two lines on the pregnancy test.  Overnight I changed my entire outlook on life…I wanted  to make myself better for my baby, and I did! 

Becoming a mom made me see things in a different life, it made me realize that the life I had been living was stupid, dangerous, and wrong on so many levels…I never looked back!  My oldest daughter saved me from myself and for that I will forever be grateful!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!