So I know I promised you 8 days of the Fun in the Sun blog party, but due to a great response from the sponsors we were able to extend the event and introduce you to more great companies and offer you more great giveaways…you guys don’t mind do you? I didn’t think so!
With summer on the horizon and my kids outside playing more it’s time to start being proactive and make sure that they are protected against the sun’s harmful rays and the buggies that come out when it starts getting warm. I am pretty adamant about my children wearing sunscreen and bug repellent (yes I’m the mom on the sidelines of the soccer games with bug repellent in one hand and sunscreen in the other) but at the same time I don’t like covering my children with a bunch of chemicals. I have tried many, many of the products on the market and while most of them do their jobs, I can never seem to get over the chemicals that they contain. That’s why I was so excited to be introduced you to All Terrain.
All Terrain is a company dedicated to selling quality “natural remedies for nature enthusiasts”. All Terrain was founded in 1996 when founder Todd Hakanson was hiking in Costa Rica when a bottle of DEET insect repellent leaked from his backpack and essentially ate through his backpack and the keys on a calculator he was carrying. Hakanson decided to do some research into the effects of DEET and what he found shocked him so much that he developed an all-natural insect repellent formula. In addition to all-natural ingredients All Terrain also uses packaging made from recycled materials, they do their part to increase awareness for environmental issues, and they also work closely with Environmental Groups to increase awareness and to educate the public.
All Terrain has a full line of products that won’t harm you or the environment.
* Insect Repellents: designed to protect against mosquitoes, ticks, gnats,flies, ants, and other creepy crawlies and include Herbal Armor Pump Spray and Lotion, Bite Soother Spray,and more.
* First Aid: designed with the environment and natural solutions in mind. Products include; Aloe Gel Skin Relief, Recovery Rub, Poison Ivy/Oak Cream and Soap, Breathe Better Rub, Weathershield Protectant/Sunscreen.
* Sun Protection: products are designed to protect your skin naturally and are biodegradable and include; TerraSport SPF15& SPF 30, AquaSport SPF 15 & 30, Kid Sport SPF 30, Lip Armor w/SPF 25, and WinterSport Skin Protectant/Sunscreen.
* Sanitizers: kill 99.9% of bacteria and germs without chemicals and can be used anywhere/anytime.
* Kids Care: products specifically created to protect kids outdoors. Products include; Kids Herbal Armor Spray and Lotion, KidSport SPF 30, Kids Eczema Cream, Kids All Weather Cream, KidsWash, and more.
* Latex Free Bandages: Adult bandages, kid bandages, Waterproof strips, and Gauze.
* Soaps: Natural biodegradable and concentrated soap. Products include; Grime Bar, OdorEase Liquid Soap, The Foot Bar, and Ditch Itch Car.
* Pet Care: All-Natural products for pets including; Pet Herbal Armor Insect Repellent, Pet OdorEase, Pet Spot Helper, Pet Skin Soother Gel, Pet WonderWash Shampoo, and much more.
I will be reviewing some of the All Terrain products soon so be on the look-out for that review! But in the meanttime how about you check out some of the products for me…All Terrain is giving 1 Misadventures in Baby Raising readers 3 (yes 3) products of their choice from the line!
Win it: To be eligible for this giveaway please visit All Terrain and have a look around, come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me which products you would like to try. This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries are counted.
Extra Entries: Extra Entries will be the same for ALL Fun in the Sun giveaways, some extra entries may be different than you may be used to so make sure you read carefully.
Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via Google Friend Connect…2 extra entriesThis giveaway ends on May 28, 2010 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on a separate winner’s post. Winner will be emailed and then have 48 hours to contact me. Failure to contact me within that amount of time will result in winner forfeiting his prize and me choosing a new winner.
Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via Email…2 extra entries
Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via my RSS feed…2 extra entries
Grab the Fun in the Sun button and place it on your blog. If you posted the button before today (May 1) then you may have 5 extra entries into this (and all of the other FITS) giveaways…2 extra entries
Become a Fan of Misadventures in Baby Raising on Facebook…2 extra entries
Stumble this giveaway (using the Share button at the bottom of the post)…3 extra entries
Stumble the Fun in the Sun announcement post…3 extra entries
Follow me on Twitter…2 extra entries
Tweet this giveaway on Twitter (you may Tweet once per day per length of the giveaway)
Grab my Misadventures in Baby Raising button… 2 extra entries
Enter any of the other giveaways on this site (FITS and otherwise)…1 extra entry per additional entry into another giveaway
Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post…5 extra entries!