Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shasta over at Faithfully Frugal and Free just started a great new Meme…Tuesday Top 5.  Now far be it for a list loving girl like me to pass up this fun meme.  If you’d like to play along you get can all the details here!

Faithfully Frugal and Free

Alright so this weeks Top 5 Theme is Fears.  Wow I could make a list a mile long on this one, but I’ll just stick to 5.

5.  I have this horrible, completely irrational fear of going into the post office at night to check my mail.  In my head I can picture someone hiding and jumping out and killing me…I seriously think this is how I’m going to die.  Crazy I know.

4.  Heights.  Now I know this is a common one, but I take it to the extreme I can’t even go on the Ferris wheel at the fair or let my kids go without having visions of them falling off. 

3.  Roller Coasters.  I seriously have a major panic attack when I see one.  The ONE time I did go on one I spent the entire time praying to God that I didn’t fall off and die. 

2.  One of my worst fears is having a house fire and not being able to get my kids out.

1.  My kids riding in cars with people other than me.  For some reason I don’t feel like my children are safe when they are in a car with someone else.  I literally pace the floors and ask God to keep them safe over and over again the entre time they are gone.  I know I have issues.

Well that’s mine crazy yes, but mine none the less.  Make sure you check out Faithfully Frugal and Free for the other Tuesday Top 5 participants! 

1 comment :

  1. I will go on a Ferris Wheel but usually cry before I can get off! The Post Office thing is funny! I think I would just go during the day if I were you lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!