Shasta over at Faithfully Frugal and Free just started a great new Meme…Tuesday Top 5. Now far be it for a list loving girl like me to pass up this fun meme. If you’d like to play along you get can all the details here!
Alright so this weeks Top 5 Theme is Fears. Wow I could make a list a mile long on this one, but I’ll just stick to 5.
5. I have this horrible, completely irrational fear of going into the post office at night to check my mail. In my head I can picture someone hiding and jumping out and killing me…I seriously think this is how I’m going to die. Crazy I know.
4. Heights. Now I know this is a common one, but I take it to the extreme I can’t even go on the Ferris wheel at the fair or let my kids go without having visions of them falling off.
3. Roller Coasters. I seriously have a major panic attack when I see one. The ONE time I did go on one I spent the entire time praying to God that I didn’t fall off and die.
2. One of my worst fears is having a house fire and not being able to get my kids out.
1. My kids riding in cars with people other than me. For some reason I don’t feel like my children are safe when they are in a car with someone else. I literally pace the floors and ask God to keep them safe over and over again the entre time they are gone. I know I have issues.
Well that’s mine crazy yes, but mine none the less. Make sure you check out Faithfully Frugal and Free for the other Tuesday Top 5 participants!