Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Those of you who have read my blog for a while know all about my kids obsession with the Nickelodeon show Yo Gabba Gabba (YGG), for those of you who do not let me just say that they are mildly (that’s a complete and utter lie—they are like zombies when that show is on) obsessed with everything YGG! Well imagine my surprise when I was given the opportunity to interview one of the show’s co-creator’s Christian Jacobs! Needless to say I was quite excited, but then I freaked out…and realized that I need YOUR HELP!

christian_jacobs The interview is tomorrow at 1:15 EST and I want to know what you guys would ask Christian if you could! So please leave a comment on this post with a question for Christian and if I use your question I will give you a shout out!

So put your thinking caps on and let me know what questions you would ask the co-creator of Yo Gabba Gabba if you could!

10 comments :

  1. How did they choose the different colors/shapes of the YGG guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How do you choose the celebrity guest stars on your show. You have such an array of talent that seems thrilled to participate!"

    This is awesome, I'm so excited for you!!!

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does an episode take to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did your inspiration come from for creating the characters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys seriously ROCK! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was his favorite show(s) when he was a kid? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What does he want kids to get out of YGG?
    What will he do after YGG ends its run?
    What celebrities has he met and who did he like the most or who was the most fun to work with and why?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best experience related to the show?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How does he find the indie bands that perform on the Super Music Friends Show? Do they come to him or does he seek relatively unknown talent?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm.. I am not sure! I would be tongue tied :)

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!