Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, December 14, 2009

rocky

If you have a special guy in your life; be he your husband, boyfriend, father, brother, maybe even son, then you know who Rocky is and chances are pretty darn good that you’ve been roped into watching one (or all) of the Rocky movies. My fiancé is a huge Rocky fan and I have to admit I’ve seen all of the movies (more than once). He has been telling me for a year now that he would love to have the Rocky DVD collection and for a year I have completely pretended like I didn’t hear him.

A couple of weeks ago I was given the chance to do a review for Rocky the Undisputed Collection on Blu-Ray, talk about coincidence. The collection includes 7 discs: Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, and a Bonus Disc with over 3 hours of bonus features. The Bonus Disc includes a Blu-Ray Exclusive Interactive game: Felling Strong Now (which was a big hit at our house), In The Ring documentary, Behind-The-Scenes and Boxing Featurettes, Video Commentary with Sylvester Stallone, and much more!

I have to admit that even I was a little intrigued by this Blu-Ray collection, and while I won’t admit to watching the movies, I did very much enjoy the Bonus Discs and all of the interesting information they contained! My fiancé on the other hand was in heaven with this collection and was very pleased by both the quality and the content!

My fiancé's overall review of Rocky the Undisputed Blu-Ray Collection?

j0441322

j0441322

Need I say more?

Buy it! Why not give the man in your life something he’ll always cherish this holiday? Rocky: The Undisputed Collection [Blu-ray] is available at Amazon.com and retailers nationwide.

You can also see this and many other great holiday gift ideas in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide 2009!

disclosurebutton2

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!