Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I found something that I wanted to share with all of you moms and dads out there! 

I’ve been looking for a website that offers personalized videos from Santa to your kids for a couple of weeks now and I hadn’t had any luck at all, until the other night when I stumbled on link that someone had placed on Facebook.  Portable North Pole (PNP).  I was ale to fully personalize a video to my son from Santa and it was the most magical thing ever.  Gaige sat in front of my laptop for almost 30 minutes watching the video over and over again…it was an experience I doubt he’ll forget anytime soon!

Since I couldn’t embed the video on my blog I took a couple of screen shots and you can see them below.  The whole process took less than 5 minutes and it was something Little Man enjoyed very much and I’m sure your little ones will too!  And the best part of all is that it’s FREE! 

pnp

pnp1

I’m not sure if you can see but this is Santa’s Nice list and there is a picture of Gaige with Nice checked!  So cute!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!