Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Episode 6: Chocolate Covered Pretzels!

This episode of Cooking With My Misadventurous Kids is just a tad bit late but cute nonetheless!

Chocolate covered pretzels is a snack that I've been making with my girls since they were little! Not only are they super simple and fun to make, but they are yummy as well! Probably the best thing about this snack (besides the yumminess of course) is the fact that they are super quick and can be customized for any holiday or occasion! Enjoy!


8 comments :

  1. You are great on here, and that 'It' mask is scary! I have not ever figured out how to make a video, LOL!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much E!

    The whole reason we do the videos from start to finish without cutting is because I have NO idea how to edit the videos...lol. I figured out how to do them but have no idea how to make them awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job misadventurous kids!!
    Boy they look good.
    I am hoping to make some tonight with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lisa they will be so happy that you thought they did a good job...and they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Allison, seems I need your kids to come and assist us. I made them..but not that great..the chocolate was too thick..and lots got wasted. I used chocolate chips..could that be why.? Do you add milk or just melt the chocolate? I want to try them again..We had chocolate all over our kitchen..it was a yummy mess..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa that sucks, well not too much since it was chocolate..lol.

    I use chocolate and white chocolate flavored almond bark it melts easy and it stays pretty silky for a fair amount of time! They sell it in the baking isle here in the states. So I would get some of that and try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh yum! I love homemade chocolate covered pretzels! Cute video :)

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!