Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I’ve always been bad about not making my children wear shoes when they were babies. I guess I figured if they weren’t walking there was no need for them. With my two youngest children I quickly regretted that decision when they started walking and refused to wear shoes.

My youngest child started walking about a month ago and I knew the time was coming where I would have to make her wear shoes. I tried several pairs of shoes, different brands, different types, but to no avail…she refused to wear them. It was becoming clear to me that this child had her own agenda and I was to follow it to the letter…like it or not.

I have always heard good things about pediped shoes from my friends and family members, but sadly I had never tried them for my kiddos…until recently. A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to try out a pair of shoes from pediped and let me just say that I was beyond impressed! Pediped says they are “the next best thing to bare feet” and based on my experience with their shoes I have to agree that they are right on with that statement! Pediped shoes are designed for developing feet; from their soft cushioned leather soles to their Velcro fasteners, and flexible material, pedipeds are perfect for your child’s first, second, third (you get the idea) pair of shoes. The Original pediped shoes for boys and girls come in sizes 0 to 6 (for ages 0 to 24 months) and their new Flex line is available in sizes 5 to 12.5 (for children 1 to 6+).100_3773

I received the Abigail shoes (in Chocolate Brown/ Blue Velour) to review and my youngest daughter (and new walker) Kinley had the pleasure of trying them out! At first glance I thought that the shoes looked (in my opinion) far superior to anything I’ve seen in retail stores. When I took them out of the box and placed them on my daughter’s feet I realized that my thoughts were right on! As I stated above, Kinley had never worn a pair of shoes for more than a couple of minutes, but these shoes were different. I was amazed at how easy they were to get on her (always before she struggled, kicked, and tried to pull shoes off) and how well she managed to walk in them on the first try! I have to admit that I really do like the pediped shoes that I received to review, they are ultra adorable, extremely well-made, and in my opinion very affordable! 100_3690-1

Also be sure to check out the awesome partnership between pediped and Make A Wish! An online auction of celebrity autographed pediped shoes with 100% of the funds raised benefitting the Make A Wish Foundation! The online auction featured shoes signed by stars including; Brooks&Dunn, Courtney Cox-Arquette, Kenny Chesney, Tiger Woods, Marcia Cross and many, many more!

Buy it!!! You can purchase pediped shoes online at pediped.com and at select retail locations!

You can check out this and many other great holiday gift ideas in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide!

disclosure button

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!